- I am a full time career firefighter for the Speedway Fire Department (Indianapolis, IN). I am currently an Engineer on a rescue squad. I’ve been with the department 9 years.
- I am a devoted husband to my wife, Michele. We started as high school sweethearts over 20 years ago. Since almost losing each other several years ago, we’ve found a happiness with each other we never could have imagined before.
- I am loving father to three wonderful kids. Zach (22), Tyler (19) and Maleah are all three wonderful and exceptional in their own right. I’m extremely proud and blessed to be their father.
- In January of 2009 I underwent a post fossa craniectomy (brain surgery) to relieve pressure in the skull and ease symptoms due to damage to the cerebellum caused by what is known as an Arnold Chiari Malformation.
- After my surgery, with a new lease on life, I began my fitness journey. I’ve lost over 40 lbs and I’m in the best shape I’ve been in 20 years!
- I’ve since recieved my certification in personal training as well as my IAFF Firefighter Peer Fitness Trainer certification. I currently am a fitness/training consultant. I work with individuals, athletes and firefighters.
- With over 20 years of coaching experience, I have coached some of the Indiana’s best high school athletes, with great success in basketball.